Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011?!?

Yes, it's the new year but here's a delicious memory of Christmas..........YUM!  Seriously, I couldn't get enough of these.  Just a Rolo melted in a pretzel with M&M's on top.

 




 Gabi got her first purse from cousin Hannah! 


Then we had a quick freeze before everything melted on New Years Eve....

Caresse was in Michigan for the holidays, so some of us were able to get together and go wedding dress shopping with her!  We went to the same place I bought my wedding dress (loved both the store and the dress) but our experience wasn't that great this time around.  The consultant we got was kind of a loon and they pretty abruptly told us our appointment was over and we had to leave after trying on about 7 dresses.  Oh well, it was still fun and Caresse got an idea of what kind of dress she wants.  We had fun visiting and that's all that matters! :)


Caresse got to "meet" Baby Temelko who's about 16 weeks cooked. 

I got a new Speedlight flash for my precious Nikon from Ron and Billie for Christmas!!  You'd think a flash would be a no-brainer but goodness....just as I thought I was getting the hang of this stuff, that flash sure knocked me down a few pegs!  It will be fun figuring that thing out!  Here was one of the first practice shots with it (that actually looked decent....by pure chance).

I got Nick's lovely cold that he had over Christmas, only it seems to have hit me about twice as hard.  I was (and am still sort of) quite miserable so we just stayed in on NYE.  Gabi was double fisting it and having a swell time though! 


"Alright Gabs, you can drop something anytime now......."

It's 2011.....oh my!  How about some resolutions?  I guess there are a few goals for this year, but nothing cool enough to be called a resolution :)

3 comments:

Branson said...

Such gorgeous photos. And the high chair series cracked me up! Thinking about trying to do a daily photo challenge this year to get back to learning but not sure I can commit lol. I do have an official photography goal though so we will see :)

Happy new year!

Http://blmerrill.blogspot.com

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

What a tasty idea that 1st one was. Gabi's getting started early on a girl's love of bags. Yay! :) Hope you feel better soon.

hannah. said...

love the picture of the purse!